Greetings my special sweet sisters and brothers 🤗
You have all been on my heart as I know that these times are especially stressful… and esp. election day today. It’s times like this that we need to stay focused on Jesus and not be sucked down by all the negative noise around us.
Remember the assignment to find a verse to focus on… to counteract the negative reel in our heads? I thought about it and I felt like lately my struggle has been with a lack of trust in God To protect my immediate family and beyond.
So I found these two verses to encourage me and I hope they will do the same for you:
Isaiah 44 :2 Do not be afraid (your name) my servant (Your name) whom I have chosen. For I will pour water on the thirsty land and streams on the dry ground. I will pour out my Spirit on your offspring and my blessing on your descendants. ( blessing!!!)
Wow! Not only does he promise to protect us as in Psalm 91 but he also promises to bless you and your descendants.
I also am meditating on this verse as well: For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord plans to prosper you plans to give you hope and a future. ( Prosper!!!!) Jeremiah 29:11
So remember sweet sister that God has good plans for you and your household….. and since we live in USA…. I believe for our country as well.
You are His chosen daughter and He takes care of His own.(DO not fear, for I have redeemed you, I have summoned you by name; you are mine. Isaiah 43:1)
So our job for today is to :
- Praise and thank him for what He has done and is doing and will do in our lives and in our country.
- To humble ourselves and ask God to forgive us for our sins and our country sins.
- To pray for God‘s will to be done and for his peace to cover our land.
- Pray that God’s love would flow out of us to all those we meet today. 💦💕May we point others to Jesus who is the “Prince of Peace”. This is the day the Lord has made let us rejoice and be glad in it!
- Keep repeating these 3 when an anxious thought comes : God is good. God is love . God is in control. His Amber